Wednesday, May 24, 2006

uNi reOpeN~~

finally uni reopen le..sieNz~~
no more holiday ar..hmm...but fortunately today which is da 3rd day of uni reopen..my class ends at 10!!ohoho~~ later i'll be going to sing k at da curve wit few of my uni coursemates~~
hmm..by da way..talk bck to few days ago..monday which is da 1st day of my uni reopen~~
spend da most time wit my dear~~ i think~~ hee ^^
hmm..at nite went ming tin yumcha n fang brought a fren which is quite frenly de~~
hmm..n yesterday sumtink bad happen hmm..oso dunno y suddenly turn lik tat de o..
but everytime after i sleep then i wake up is ok de ler..oh ya oh ya..yesterday when i drive bck frm music centre i saw xiang n teng too~~ so funny..n i din concentrate den almost bang da front car..luckily i brake straight away~~ lolx !!
thrn my bro they all say they dowan to die n all stuff so funny~~ hee
oki i think itz all for now..wil update more next day~~
by da way now i'm at my dear hse~~lolz
while he's cooking his breakfast n i'm writin blog here~~

[t A k e c A r e Z]
~pIgGY-YeaNz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home