Thursday, May 11, 2006

dAtiNg tO PetaLiNG sTReet~

itz was 10th may~~ WEDNESDAY
hmm..went petaling street..around 2pm..by LRT..
xiang fetch me teng fang n fang's sis..oh gosh!!6ppl in a kancil imagine tat!!
hmm..but juz short distance la..so ok lo Xp hehe ^^
hmm..then rain ar..quite heavy ler..aikz now oso raining!!
hmm..but my dear so sailei la..juz a small umbrella..but i din get wet much..mayb i'm a lil tiny gua..hehe ^^
hmm..went mcD for lunch..so called lunch la..but my teatime~
hmm..then went shopping..buy shoe la..buy bag la..buy computer games la..n all..hmm..but my dear buy very funny stuff..hehe ^^
but kuali??buy cup??haha no wonder he can cook so well la.. Xp
hmm then we bought da same mother's day card for mine n his mom..hehe ^^
then went to eat ikan bakar n wan tan mee..hehe ^^
so nice la!! n trophy ice cream too o!!
then went bck to kg.cempaka's pasar malam n they bought VCD la..lolz n lotz more la..
then hmm..went bck to my dear's hse again..n then er-hemm..he fetch me bck at 10pm n went for dancing lo..
hmm..then his hp no credit le..i tot he bu li wo le!! sobsob
then he cal me lo..n i say wanna wait him reach home de..but ..hah
as usual..i tersleep..n then i'm here postin blog lo..anyway..
gotta go lo..rain gettin heavier le!!

[t A k e c A r e Z]
~pIgGy-YeaNz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home