Monday, May 22, 2006

~*Rainbow Magazine *~

It was 20th May saturday
me, chee yean, ting fang, and bing
arrive at sg wang about 11am
then go walk walk around there wait til the show begin at about 2 pm
the first dance is kuai le chong bai




The Ending dance was Valffare 2000




It was fun at there
really happy la can be with my dear
and let her see me dance there
so happy la my dear
and she win lots of goodies there
hehe
ting fang and bing also got win something there
hehe
below is the pic took that day















That day really happy to dance la
really hope to have this kind of performing la
but there is a girl that admire at a same time by 2 of my fren
kakakakakaka
those ppl sure know if they go there
ask la if u wanna know
hehe
ok la
write til here la
very happy!!

[cHeeR&hYpeR]
LurVe
~BaNaNa eRiC~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home