Sunday, May 14, 2006

~HapPy MotHeR's DaY~

hmm..motning everyone!!oops oops shud be afternoon..itz almost 2pm but i juz woke up while my dear is heading bck to penang to get his dream phone?hehe ^^ hope he can reali get it..ehe ^^ waiting good news here o!!
anyway..bck to my topic today..itz mother's day!!
so to all mother(s) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
lets see wat else..hmm..oh ya oh ya..yesterday suppose to go out wit dear,but end up din..sorry o..but i kno u'll forgiv me rite?hehe ^^ i went to celebrate wit my grandma mother's day ma..n played so childish game wit my cousin..off da lights n pretend to b ghost n scare them =.= then end up telling ghost story..hehe ^^ hmm..lets see wat else..oh ya..JJ's dance competition!!hehe ^^ dunno my mom let anot la..hope can lo
hehe ^^ hmm..i think tats it lo..
agaun wish all mother(s)
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

[t A k e c A r e Z]
~pIgGy-YeaNz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home