Thursday, May 18, 2006

~*Happy mOmenT goIng baCk peNanG*~

i go back to pennag in a sudden at last sunday
coz my mum call me at saturday night that
my uncle going to buy me a phone
since i graduate already
i'm so happy
so i rush back the next day
but i did tell my dear about it
she was happy for me too
soon when i get back to penang
i go for dinner with my mum n uncle
then discuss about wat model of phone
they know i like sony ericsson
but my mum say don buy too expensive de
n i also don dare to speak up also
after my dinner at a coffee shop
then walk back to the car
suddenly
my uncle open the boots of the car
and he take out a paper beg
which is sony ericsson paper beg
i was shock
yuan lai they already bought le
stil discuss juz now
haih
but i'm very happy..
is W800i
actually i'm thinking of buying W810i
but i'm satisfy le
so happy la
hehe
after that go straight away to my new house
is stil renovation la
so is a mess there
hehe
juz suggest wat to add in my room loh...
after that when back home n master my new phone
so happy la me
^^
the next day..
i suppose go repair my old phone de
but go new house do things til too late le
so juz when back loh
at night i go watch my group dance performance
but that night they dance not well
dunno y
n teacher keep scolding there
aikszzz
but is ok la
use to it to be scold de
so the next day i went shopping with mum
at prangin mall
the mall that been bomb last few months
hehe
but stil so many ppl there
n i bought a new shoe there
hehe
is quite nice la...grey n white de...
i love it..^^
then go repair my phone n it cost me
RM30 for juz a phone speaker
haih..
but is ok la
now can hear le
hehe
^^
after that mummy go buy 3 shoes
wah...coz is 70%
muahahah
so my mum buy it at a time la
^^
then i go look for my dear gift...hehe.
is as anniversary gift la
a pink pink mao mao earrings..
hope she like it la
n i did bought her other things also
dear, hope u really like all of them ya...^^
after that i went home n at night
go dance studio to choregraph dance for
competition
but i don have any ling gan
so juz create few steps
will gambateh de..^^
hope u guys can go see for the dance competition ya
ok la..
i think is quit long le..
i'll end here..
by the way dear
happy 2 months anniversary to us ya...^^
muaksss
everyone out there..
gambateh ya..^^

[cHeeR&hYpeR]
LurVe
~BaNaNa eRiC~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home