Thursday, May 04, 2006

tO bE cOntiNue~~

ha~continue of my last bloggy~
hmm..lets see now..where was i?!!
hmm..oh ya oh ya..after monday la..lolz went came bck frm teng hse..
hmm..then again tuesday..normal day..woke up n went piano at nite..then hmm..msg so "KEK" as wat my dear say lo~ haa~ then sleep la..of course..haha !
hmm..here cums WED morning..suddenly..my bro say join me to redbox..argh!!then but end up nice day too ya..hor??
nice as in..haha~ u kno wat i mean..
da spaghetti was nice too!!haha but but!!my hand..sobz..now stil got a mark there..sob sob T_T
hmm..n when we go home..went 7-eleven..haha Xp
bought slurpee..
yea..so nice~~hehe Xp
then at nite suddenly msg msg n i tersleep le..which my dear is stil watching NARUTO til 5.35am!!haiyo..tot u say tired?!!
hmm..then here cums today morning la..help my mom cut n wash vegi..then oni i cum here on9 ar..n juz got scolded..aikz pissed off~~
anyway..itz enuf for today le lo..
oh ya oh ya..alot ppl bday today!!
ahaha..
happy bday to hmm..~~ lets see..
- my auntie la..
- su teng la..
- chong fu la... N..ha~my dear's hse mate
- xiao ming
hehe~ hapy bday!!

[t A k e c A r e Z]
~pIgGy-YeaNz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home