Saturday, November 24, 2007

i'm still the same!BUT....

today feel like writing in english again ^^
hehe
ok lets see what had happened this few days~
actually nothing much also lo
hmm..but yesterday i went to KLIA again lo went to fetch my uncle..
hehe ^^ then we went to eat "ban min" or some call it "min fun kui" in a very kampung place
but it is very nice!
heheh ^^
then we went back to my grandma hse again..
and this morning, i drove my grandma's new Perodua Kelisa
hehe ^^
why do i sound so happy?Cause she NEVER let anyone else to drive her car
haha ^^
but don't actually know why she let me drive?!
haha
hmm..then straight away come back PJ lo..
nothing much also..
but dear dear is different..today he is very lucky to have perform at KLCC
tomorrow as well there'll be another performance at KLCC
it is a demo show from California Fitness dancing crew..
but of course there are many other dancers from all over the world including Madonna's dancer!!
hmm..whereas me, tommorrow i'll be going Sunway Pyramid REDBOX karaoke..because one of friend's birthday
hehe ^^
lets decide what song to sing tonight!
haha
hmm..AND guess wat?haha..
i FINALLY got the SECRET OST ORIGINAL MUSIC SCORE BOOK!!
which is as my early birthday present from my friend
hehe ^^
so happy~!
ok ok..thats it for today~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home