Saturday, April 28, 2007

JuN's Birthday~ and EXAM shiat

hmm..back to last friday~
da 20 April~
it was my brother's Birthday~
we went SHOGUN Japanese Buffet for dinner..
it was so heavy rain..
den we reach 1utama at 7pm..
den we walked in and started our D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S dinner
haha
and i was so excited keep taking pix here and there but unfortunately got stupid warning from a waiter named LOONG..
wat the..other ppl use camera take u din scold but me juz wit my phone camera
hmph!
den from tat moment i reali not hapy already!den...
i started to eat so many things..
ohoho
and found not reali nice lik tat...sien..da mood totally down down down!
aikz
haha
but stil i manage to eat alot..
so i share some dis pic actuali wat i juz took first
ahaha ^^
da first PLate~

kakaka
丰富咧?ohoho
dis is juz da first plate o~
hmm..i think we had dinner til 10pm
haha ^^
got ice cream, chawan mushi, erm..teppanyaki..
alot la
hehe ^^
u go den u'll kno de la~
kakaka
anyway..happy belated birthday to jun~
and both my frens~
law sook teng and tan wei xiang
haha..a couple which birthday are so near to each other
hehe ^^
and on da 21st April only we bought a cake for jun
which is Secret Recipe's Black Forest..
hmm..
not bad ar~
haha~but not for those who dislike cream~
lolx
hmm..couldnt find any pic tim..
haha ^^
nvm la hor?hehe ^^
oki oki..tats end of jun birthday~

hmm..now .....
my exam started on da 24th April~
hmm..english paper..
haha ^^
on da day b4 i din even study at all and went to dear dear's house play mo xiang together~
lolx so hapy~
haha ^^
den until today 3 papers are down!!
now left two more for me~
ohoho
and dis is my untidy bed when i'm studyin~

haha ^^
seems lik i juz make it untidy for dis pic~
anyway..three down
two more to go~
wish me luck o dear dear
muackz
i nid ur blessings~
hehe ^^
and people~
thx for blessing me as well~
hehe ^^
no curse ar!ohoho~
and today after exam..i wore.....
look at da pix~

calvin's helmet~ for fun..
oops..i cant breathe..look so weird hor?
hmm..dear dear don angry ar..i juz wear for fun la..
blek~ i wear myself and take off myself de o~
kekeke >.<

lastly~
see u guys after my "war" lo~
kakaka ^^

[tAke cAreZ]
~Jelly-YeaNz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home