Thursday, April 27, 2006

~*JobLesS mE*~T_T

now i already finished all my exam
finished all my course for degree
and i had think of further my study for master
the master course will be at night
so at morning and noon i'll be working
previously i did work as a trainee in a company
that company provide
-website
-web hosting
-email hosting
-server setup
-outsource marketing
-domain name
and others

i do learn a lot at that company
so i'm thinking of going back that comapny
do work as permanent
the boss is happy to see me come back
but the point is
-they consider on me and another candidate to work
-have to work oversea, not at KL

so now i consider jobless
now keep finding job here
really hope can find one soon
haih~
but is ok la i think
if cant then will work at some place first
for temporary la
fren, bless me to get a job soon
^^

[cHeeR&hYpeR]
LurVe
~BaNaNa eRiC~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home