Monday, March 26, 2007

TiRed~ yet F.U.N.N.Y

Argh!!
hmm..why do i say i'm tired?
*siGh~**
because i'm suppose to have class at 8am so i woke up at 630am..
but................................................................
haiz~~
class dismiss because lecturer not feeling well..
argh!!wat is this?
hahas~
why inform so laTe ar..
but oki oso la..cos no nid go uni so early~
ohohoho
hmm..oki oki..basically yesterday i went back hometown to service my car at my uncle's car workshop
haha
then..me my mom n my bro jun had our dinner with grandma aunt and my big bro who stayed at seremban~
oki oki
then after dinner my cousin asks help from me to help her doing her homework..then i help..
but in between~
haha..
i took my aunt's spectacle which i think is "ancient"
haha..and took some pix with it..
Let me share with u here~

Acting CooL~

Smiles~


oh ya..
den i have funny pix here as well..
itz taken during lecture wit Michelle's Spec..
Huge~


and dis was taken when i was doing my mask few days ago~
lolx
Green Faced~

White FaceD~



hahas~
so u guys enjoy da pix?
lolx
anyway~
tats all for today..hopefully i can post things everyday~

*bUsy--AssiGnMeNt"TraNsSeXuaL"**

[t A k e c A r e Z]
~Azuko-YeaNz~

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

haha... so relaxing life!!!
no pressure, no stress...
y u always can keep ur smile?
=.=
saturday i go back hometown, i got do facial!!!
haha, man oso nid to do facial!!
haha, ur face look very funny!!!
urgy pic...
:D

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

d pix vry funny la..ahaha.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home