Saturday, April 22, 2006

~*MisSioN imPossIblE oN eRicaZukO*~aikss*~

phew...wat a day today
as wat my dear posted
is happy n dangareous
i'm very glad n happy too dear
went to McD with u n all ur fren
is also my fren now i think
except others that not that close de
after that i thought we cant go kelana Giant
to find ting fang(actually is at One U Giant)
we all zha dou when heard she say at One U
our face juz like this -_-"
hehe..but is ok la, as an advise la
next time muz listen carefully to confirm ya Teng..^^
After my dear piano class...we really happy to sms to each other
but suddenly something happen le..haih..
really scare me..really de
hope everything as wat my dear say will ok la
if there is anything happen..need ur guys help ya
juz in case i cant settle le
really need ur guys help ok?
hehe..
no matter what happen
don GIVE UP!!!!
NEVER!!ok??!!
that's all la i think..hehe..
see u guys around ya..^^

[cHeeR&hYpeR]
LurVe
~BaNaNa eRiC~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home