Saturday, April 22, 2006

2nD of BlogieS eDit bY eRic~so HappY~

Now already 2.37am le, is the second day our blog since birth, hehe
I din study actually for today, coz don have the heart to study yet
but hopefully i can study all before exam la
I really happy that my dear piggy did this blog juz for 2 of us
I Love You so much la
Really cant lose you, need you so much dear
We been struggling so many things
Cry
Cheer
Shy
Nervous
Everything we been through had prove that we should be together
No matter what happen we must not let go that easily, ok?
We have a deal, i think is not "a" deal, we had make the same deal
I think many times le, hehe

I really feel lucky and xin fu to have such girl beside me now
Although last time i was so playful, so hua, but i willing to change
I do change since last incident, i had learn the lesson well
I'm here to promise u that i'll wont do that again, ok?
Hope u really put 100% of ur trust and sincere to me
I think u did, and i'm very glad and happy with it, sob sob
Is i touch then only cry..hehe...really happy now..^^

Now i think i'll stop here, no matter what, we muz hold together

If you fall, let me be the one beside you
If u wanna stand up, i'm the one who pull you
If u wanna leave me, i'll hide in your pocket quietly
If u wan everything from me, i'll pack myself up as a present for you

Everything i did for u my dear, is really from my heart
I know i tell those things is bit cold cold de
BUt i bu li, juz wanna tell u how i feel on u
I really can't lose u

I LOVE YOU

[cHeeR&hYpeR]
LurVe
~BaNaNa eRic~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home